Applying for a Klarna Fixed Sum Credit for your Xbox All Access purchase – What, Why, How?
- Xbox All Access is financed though a Klarna Fixed Sum Credit
- Klarna offers you the freedom to spread the cost of your Xbox All Access console
- With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase with up-front terms and conditions
- Automatic payments will be made each month by direct debit and you can also pay off the full amount anytime. When applying for financing with Fixed Sum Credit, you agree to enter into a credit agreement with Klarna
Eligibility Check List
To be eligible to apply for Fixed Sum Credit, you will need to:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a UK resident of over 3 years
- Work a minimum of 16 hours per week
How to apply for it?
- Select your console– Select an Xbox console for your Xbox All Access purchase
- Get started with your Klarna application– Complete your application for a Klarna Fix Sum Credit
- Direct Debit– You will be asked to provide direct debit details, this is before the credit check. If you are declined your direct debit will not be setup
- Credit decision– Klarna will check if you are eligible for Financing, a full credit bureau check will be performed along with soft bureau checks for ID and affordability reasons
- Read the contract– Carefully read all your pre-contract information, sign the credit agreement
- Proceed to checkout– If you have been approved please continue through the journey and checkout on the Exertis website until you see confirmation of your order
- Monthly reminder– Klarna will notify you each month about your upcoming payment
- First payment– Will be collected the following month when your order is confirmed and dispatched by Exertis
What you should know
- Submitting application for Klarna Fix Sum Credit – A full credit bureau check will be performed along with soft bureau checks for ID and affordability reasons
- Direct Debit – Part of the application will involve setting up a Direct Debit mandate which will come before credit approval. If your credit application is approved, your Direct Debit will be authorised
- In order to be approved for a Klarna Fixed Sum Credit, you must complete all stages of the applications
- Upon approval, you will receive an email from Klarna to complete your Klarna account setup
- If you are declined for a Klarna Fixed Sum Credit, please do not repeat the application as this will impact your credit score
Xbox All Access Series X
Xbox Series X
£31.99 / month
- Xbox Series X Console
- 24 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Wireless Black Controller
Xbox All Access Series S 1TB
Xbox Series S 1TB
£22.99 / month
- Xbox Series S 1TB Console
- 24 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Wireless Black Controller
No upfront cost and 0% APR for 24 months with Klarna ^
Missing payments can have serious consequences for you. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.
Get Ready for Xbox All Access
Eligibility check list
To be eligible to apply for Fixed Sum
Credit, what you will need
What to expect
How it works and
what you should know
Frequently asked questions
Understand the most Frequently
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Xbox All Access?
Xbox All Access is your all-inclusive pass to Xbox. Get an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, plus 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, from £20.99 a month for 24 months with no upfront cost .^ Enjoy an instant library of over 100 high-quality games for console, PC, join friends with online multiplayer. Plus, experience all new Xbox Game Studios titles the day they release.
Can I make multiple Xbox All Access purchases?
Only one Xbox All Access purchase can be made per transaction.
Payments / Financing
Who provides the financing for Xbox All Access?
Our financing partner, Klarna Bank AB (publ) provides financing for Xbox All Access and determines qualifications for, and terms of, credit.
Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.
Can I use my credit card instead of Klarna financing for my Xbox All Access purchase?
No. Xbox All Access is only available through our financing partner, Klarna.
Are there any fees for my Klarna line of credit for Xbox All Access?
There are no application fees, no annual fees, nor early repayment fees for your Klarna financing agreement for Xbox All Access. However, missing payments can have serious consequences for you. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.
How do I contact Klarna for financing related questions?
Is Klarna financing required for my Xbox All Access purchase?
Yes. Klarna lets you enjoy Xbox All Access with no upfront cost, a fixed monthly price, and 0%APR for 24 months with Klarna. Missing payments can have serious consequences for you. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.^
What is Klarna financing?
Klarna financing for Xbox All Access lets you spread the cost into equal monthly payments with 0% interest and no upfront cost. Your monthly payments are made by direct debit each month, the monthly payment shown means the finance contract will be paid off in 24 months with no extra cost (0% APR). Missing payments can have serious consequences for you. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.
Will my credit be impacted when I apply for Klarna financing?
When you apply for Financing with Klarna, Klarna will make a full credit search with credit reference agencies who will supply credit information. The agencies will record details of the search, which can be seen on your credit file, whether or not credit is granted. This record will also be visible to third parties and may affect other organizations’ future decisions on whether or not to provide you with credit. For any questions relating to the credit check process, contact Klarna’s customer support team at app.klarna.com or www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/ .
How do I make payments with Klarna?
All payments are made by Direct Debit. Your payment will be taken from your account on or around the 5th of each month and won’t start until your new console has been shipped. You will receive an email notification which will highlight the payment has been made. You can use the Klarna App to change your bank details if required. Please note that if you do not have sufficient funds to satisfy the Direct Debit payment, your bank may levy a charge for the failed direct debit.
Where can I view my Klarna account summary and payment history?
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
What is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and what are its benefits?
Learn more about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass .
An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?
If you’re already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.
If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
To check your prepaid balance, go to account.microsoft.com/services . Note, once converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Live Gold and other Game Pass memberships cannot be unconverted. Learn more at xbox.com/gamepass .
What happens to my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership if I return my Xbox All Access console?
If you redeemed the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership prior to returning your Xbox All Access console, the 24-months of Game Pass Ultimate will be removed from your account at time of return. Note, once your existing Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass memberships are converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Live Gold and other Game Pass memberships cannot be unconverted. Learn more at xbox.com/gamepass .
Digital Direct – redemption of content
I’ve purchased Xbox All Access. How do I redeem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
Your 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is delivered directly to your console. Redeem it during initial console setup or later in the Settings app.
To redeem during initial setup:
- As you set up your new console, you’ll be prompted to redeem the Digital Direct offers that come with it. If you decide not to redeem them then, the offers remain on the console until they’re redeemed.
To redeem after setup in Settings app:
- Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview of and redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all > Full Library , and then look under Available offers to see your offers.
What should I do if I purchased Xbox All Access but don’t see an option to redeem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my console?
If you do not see an option to redeem your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate through initial setup and/or through the Settings app please follow the following steps:
- Perform a reset of your console in order to be prompted to claim your services. When resetting your console please start by selecting “Reset and keep my game & apps”.
- If the issue remains, please directly contact Exertis on xboxAAsupport@exertis.co.uk . where you purchased Xbox All Access. Exertis will need to verify your Xbox All Access account, console Serial Number, and determine next steps. Once we verify your Xbox All Access account is active, we may require you to perform a full factory reset. For this reason, we recommend you do not download any games until we verify your account
Does the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership have to go to whoever bought Xbox All Access?
No, anyone can redeem the membership on the console purchased with Xbox All Access.
Returns / Exchanges
Can I return or cancel an Xbox console purchased with Xbox All Access?
With Xbox All Access, you are purchasing the console and the entire 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership at the time of purchase. The purchase is subject to our returns policy .
How do I return my console purchased with Xbox All Access?
If you are within the Goodwill Refund Policy period (30 days) and would like to return the Product and request a refund (due to a change of mind) please contact Customer Service on xboxAAsupport@exertis.co.uk .
If you have purchased the Product within the past 6 months and your console or controller has developed a technical or quality issue please contact Customer Service on xboxAAsupport@exertis.co.uk .
Please note, you will be required to provide the following details when requesting a refund:
- Reason for return (change of mind or technical or quality issue)
- Order Number
- Collection address
We will arrange collection and pay the costs of return in all circumstances, including where you are exercising your right to change your mind.
If I return my Xbox All Access purchase, do I need to take further action to cancel my Klarna financing agreement? What happens to my Klarna financing agreement if I make a return?
Once the return has been accepted and processed by us, no further action is required to your Klarna financing agreement. The cancellation will mean the financing agreement will be settled.
Can I cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and reduce my payments?
No. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is included in the Xbox All Access purchase. You cannot cancel your membership and reduce your monthly payment.
Repairs / Warranty
What happens if my console breaks?
If your console develops a fault within 6 months of delivery, please contact Customer Services at xboxAAsupport@exertis.co.uk . If a defect arises after 6 months from the date of delivery, please contact support.microsoft.com/devices .
With Xbox All Access, you own the console and 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership outright upon purchase. The Microsoft Limited Warranty covers the Xbox console and Xbox controller for one year, irrespective of the length of your financing term. If your console and/or controller malfunction after that one-year period, you would be responsible. Please note, monthly payments will continue until the remaining balance on your Klarna financing agreement is paid in full, even if your Xbox console is not working. For additional support information please see support.microsoft.com/devices. Your legal rights are not affected.
Delivery Information & Order Updates
- Delivery will be made in the UK only
- Goods will be dispatched and generally delivered within 3 days
- You will be sent an e-mail once the Console has been dispatched which will include delivery tracking details. You will also receive a text message from our third party courier (DHL) on the morning of proposed delivery with a two hour delivery window
- There must be someone present at the delivery address as a signature is required upon receipt of goods
- If there is no one available to take receipt of your order on your delivery date, our carrier will aim to reattempt delivery on the following working day. Failing which the courier will leave you a note telling you how to rearrange delivery or you may contact Customer Service on xboxAAsupport@exertis.co.uk .
- Weekend and bank holiday deliveries not available
- Parcels cannot be left in a safe place or with a neighbour
- Parcels received with visible damage, must be signed for as such. Damages must be reported within 24 hours to our Customer Service team by emailing xboxAAsupport@exertis.co.uk
- To get an update on your Xbox All Access order please contact Exertis on xboxAAsupport@exertis.co.uk